Dualframe SI 75 Casement
Dualframe 75 Si Tilt Turn window suite is the first in a new generation of window and fašade products. Utilising advanced polyamide thermal break technology, Dualframe 75 Si provides high thermal performance without the need to resort to complex and costly sealed unit specifications.
Drawing from the tried and tested design principles of Dualframe, the Si designation will be progressively rolled out across all of the main Dualframe window and fašade configurations.
The tilt/turn hardware now includes a switch barrier which prevents the unit from being left in turn mode. This is particularly important in applications where the window may be misused or damaged by unauthorised operation. Hinges are concealed within the frame, which eradicates colour matching issues and ensures a deep plaster line finish.
Key Product Features (IFC)
- Tilt/turn and fixed lights available, including frame couplers and curtain wall outer frames
- BS7950 Accreditation pending and will therefore become part of the Secured by Design range
- Bead clip detail means no enhancements are required for standard external beaded applications
- Highest class weather performance for water tightness, air permeability and wind resistance.
- Tailed gaskets for centre seal reduce thermal radiation and are more cost effective than infills.