Dualframe 75mm Si tilt before turn window
The Dualframe 75mm Si tilt before turn window suite is the first in a new generation of window and façade products. Utilising advanced polyamide thermal break technology, Dualframe 75mm Si provides high thermal performance without the need to resort to complex and costly sealed unit specifications.
Drawing from the tried and tested design principles of Dualframe, the Si designation will be progressively rolled out across all of the main Dualframe window and façade configurations.
Tilt/turn windows are an ideal solution for high rise or commercial applications, combining ventilation with easy cleaning facilities and large span openings.
Dualframe 75mm Si tilt before turn windows have a unique operating action that minimises the risk of damage to the product or injury to the operator. The handle is key operated and the key must be inserted in order to access the turn mode. Once the window is closed, it automatically defaults to the tilt only mode.
Hinges are concealed within the frame, which removes colour matching issues and prevents a clash with plaster lines. Flush vents and flat profiles combine to create a simple and streamlined appearance, whilst an 88mm sightline maximises viewing area without compromising the u-value of the window.
- Tilt before turn and fixed lights available, including frame couplers and curtain wall interface
- BS7950 Accredited and therefore part of Sapa’s Secured by Design range
- External beading requires no additional components to comply with BS7950
- Tailed gaskets and centre seal reduce thermal radiation and mean that costly foam inserts into the profiles are not required
- 1.6 u Value can be achieved using standard spacer in double glazed units*
- 1.4 u Value can be achieved warm edge technology in double glazed units**
- WER “A” rating can be achieved using double glazed units